Friday, June 29, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Introduction

Ok!

1stly, I'm going get a mad rush of question from people who knows me asking, why is it whiningfatcow.blogspot.com .

Let me explain. Me, knowing myself, I know that I'm one heck of a whiner. Never seem to stop complaining and I love complaining too.

Yes, irritating. I know, I sometimes feel that I'm irritating too.

As for 'fatcow' I figured that fat goes well with cow. I mean who in the world would tell you that they have a skinny cow and still be proud of it, right? Cow is such a wonderful animal. They (meaning the female ones) provide us with milk which then becomes our dairy product. Think cheese.

And being the I-Must-be-something-useful-to-the-world female, I figured that cow is the best representation of me.

um-hmm! It's another egoistic female.

It's funny really, how I always tell myself that I wouldn't let anyone affect my mood of blogging but eventually I always feel the pressure of blogging. In the end I would then create another new blog and repeating the whole cycle again. It is always up to the stage where by I can no longer write out what I truly feel which eventually I stop totally and adopt a name for anonymity. Wouldn't it be great if we could treat life the same way as blogging?

Create a new life when the present one stink like hell. That's really appealing I must say.

Hokay! That for now.. the drowsiness of the medication is kicking in. Don't ask, will post it on my next post.

Good Night

The Whining Fat Cow
11:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment