Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Unbalance homones.

Very very hooked to the song Human by Jon Mclaughlin.

Am very pissed today. Dad bought the exactly same MP3 as me when I'm trying really hard to get rid of mine for a smaller one(He din even mention he wanted to get one). Feel that he doesn't seems to trust me at all.

Chatted with my mom. Shed a couple of tears. It was unexpected. It's like I've lost control and all the resentment came gushing out like my tears.

Got to know that I have relatives with very complicated background.

Done reading 'Ps I love you'. Wish that I have friends Like Holly did. Wish that I have a family like Holly did. Wish that I have a job like Holly did. Wish that I have a Husband like Holly did even though he died from cancer. Wish that I have 'the list' to help me move on if someone happen to past away *touchwood*.

Blame it on PMS and PSS (Pre-school stress).

Went prawning this morning at 1 am. Did loads of stupid stuff and was caught on camera. Obviously, I'm not posting any of the unsightly photos so here are those that can be seen.



The pictures says it all. I'm off to shower and snuggle under my comforter with a new book.

Night Y'all!

The Whining Fat Cow
11:15 PM

Comments: Post a Comment