Friday, October 19, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

School's Starting!!

One word.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timetable as usual is a mess which I need time to accept. Ample of time.

Anyway, Sis boyfriend came over yesterday night and being the ever kind sister, I decided to bunk in with my brother on 3 large cushion enough for one person lying on her back and no space for other movement. with a fan that could rouse a grizzly in hibernation.

Tough night, awkward day. =) mind you I'm not the social butterfly who can socialize with anyone. I would put up a brave and cocky front but in fact the truth is I don't even have any idea what to say and shy (even if her bf is 2 yrs younger).

Was having a convey with a friend from sec school. It surprises me that how one can change in the span of 3 years. Or maybe it's just me not knowing him well enough.

Ah! how the difference of 3 years make me feel that I'm so silly and frivolous 3 years ago.


I still think that how wonderful would my life be if it could mirror a film. The unwanted portion be cut and dump while inserting the happy ending of my choice. Wouldn't it be great.

Oh well, as we all know, it's nothing but a dream.

Good night.

The Whining Fat Cow
9:14 PM

Comments: Post a Comment