Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

My Sunday is a BLAST! I Wish!

As much as I love to say that my Sunday is a blast, however I can not, as I am here in my room still under my comforter typing away for this post.

Everything just falls into back into place and my being away was like a dream from a deep, deep slumber. My mom is back to ignoring me and only after several attempt of tapping on her shoulder she would then acknowledge my existence and me wanting a convey with her.

I would be sleeping to 11am or 12 pm. waking up to find my dad gone (to my grams place), my brother disappeared (to my neighbor's), Mom using the computer an sis who is still sleep and will only be up at 2pm.

Everything out there changes but not within the 4 walls of my life. To think that there is a saying " The only thing that is constant is change." Imply that on my family and boom it will go all the way down the sewer.

Anyway, ever since I am back, I have been spending like money runs off the tap. This week alone, I probably spent a total of 500 bucks. Imagine that. I got myself a new Handphone, a new MP3 - Samsung YP-T10, a wardrobe organizer from Ikea and 3 novels.

I so need a job, a life and maybe a rich husband (anyone up for it?).

Sigh, and it's off to gym tomorrow need to lose of the extra fats.

*Dead panned* Can my life get anymore interesting?

P/S: Ever felt that you always fall for the wrong person? Ya, me too.

The Whining Fat Cow
1:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment