Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Hospitalised Again.

Grams got hospitalise again.

Went over to her place after school, only to find that she was looking pale and in great pain. Watching her being taken away by the paramedics is a really heartbreaking affair. Knowing that she is hospitalise is one thing but seeing her being placed on a stretcher and and being wheeled to the ambulance is another total different thing.

Her maid cried and I almost did to.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and 5 hours later at 2.30am this morning, she was warded, moaning and deluded. Part of me was exhausted, wanting to head back home as school starts bright and early the next day. On the other hand, I wanna stay by her side and skip school entirely just so that she would not be alone as she longs for human contact right at the moment.

Thinking that she will be better when there is constant care provided by the nurses and doctors we admitted her in but things were not as what we hope it would to be. She looks worst and barely ate the whole day today, she do not recongnize anyone of us and she is still in great pain.

Her laughter, her smile, her calling out to me, and those time she took care of me when I was young with the extra hugs and kisses are flashing in my mind constantly. She is all I can think and talk about. Hence, tears has been my best friends lately.

Being by her side is the most important thing in my life right now. Neglecting my friends is not something that I want to do but I can't help it. Maybe I have a choice which I know I do, but now all I want to do is to be selfish for her. This is the only little thing that I can do for her right now.

I'm sorry if my posts seems to be centered around her and it's all dank and gloomy. I love everyone of you and want u guys to be safe and not go through this if possible.

Good Night!

The Whining Fat Cow
9:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment