Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Screaming myself hoarse.

Getting my brother to 学听写 totally made my home into a war zone.

I bet with every dollars and cents in my bank account that six floor down on the ground floor, if you would to stand there, U can totally heard what I said as if I'm just standing beside you.

Totally Shitified. I bet my neighbors thinks that we are abusive sisters who scream and shout at out brother for no apparent reason. I don even have the courage to look at any of them. Totally throw my face away.

All he does is made my life a mess.

shall end this post with a pic of my nephew and then sour up my mood more by giving him more 听写 and meet the upcoming deadline for my Presentation. UGH! Just hate being home.

The Whining Fat Cow
4:17 PM

Comments: Post a Comment