Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Photolog

Oh My GOD!

The weather is ABSO-BLOODY-FRICKING-LUTELY horrible.

It's humid and warm and makes me feel totally sticky. Yucks!

Right, to start things off, here are the pictures for Amos bdae on 25th july.

It was meant to be a surprise but I think we did it 1 too many times or should I say we are not creative enough cause we did this for almost everyone. Hence he wasn't surprised by it and actually had to fake a very extravagant shocked look and screamed his head off.

And on the 1st of august, I was out with my girls and we decided to head over the Singapore Garden Festival. I was a little apprehensive about it initially but I sure am glad I went ahead despite it. Not only it was a beautiful place, we three took picture like we have never seen a camera before.

The price of the ticket is 6 bucks person but some how with student pass and passion card, it's down to 2.50 person. We are a bunch of aunties. I guess I will let the picture do the talking. These are some of the pic that I picked out of of the 300 we had. Haha!

Click on the picture for larger view.



















ALright that's all folks!

I will be back!!!!!!!!

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
5:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment