Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

You know, it's depressing to know that someone is on the path of quiting smoking and is actually clean for 3 weeks but only to find her getting own pack of filth stick when she had a tiff with her boyfriend.

It breaks my heart and it totally pisses me off.

What's the use of doing this stupid thing when u know that he wouldn't care right at the moment. Is this the way to get the attention that you are looking for?

How naive can you be?

Wake up my dear.

It just remind me of the stupid thing my "friend" did back in secondary school days. Just cause the guys she fancied did not return the feeling, she got herself a can of beer and drank it.

Come one la! what do you think that 1 can of beer would do? Suddenly make him realize that he cannot afford losing You and then reciprocate the feelings?

Well, if you hope that is the case, drink it INFRONT of him. Not behind of him, under a HDB flat.

I hate the fact she smokes. With her not smoking, we stopped having rows. Now, it's all back to square one. The rows will start, she will start to reeks with smoke all over again. Rows about her smelling like crap. Rows about her reeking the toilet up right before I am about to use it.

Fuck it! I hate Smokers. For those who think smoking is cool and make you adult like and allows u to have the attention you need, ought to get whack by my laptop 5 on each side of your face.

This is what relationship does to one.

It make us stupid. It make us become idiots unknowingly. It is not because I have a high expectation in my ideal guy that made me single.

It's because I do not want to dumb, stupid and an idiot. Until I know I am confidant I would not be an idiot and handle things maturely, getting into a relationship is out of the picture. And that could possibly mean Never.

The Whining Fat Cow
4:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment