Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

-

Every goodbye I said, I wonder is it the last.

Every goodbye I said, I'm biting back tears.
Every goodbye you said, I wonder is it you leaving.

Every situation you narrate, it place fear in me.

Every situation you narrate, your children(my parents and relative) laugh but I'm biting back tears wondering how could they still laugh and joke with you about it.

Every time you fail to recongnize me, I'm biting back tears.

Every time I leave, I would ask you to take care and you would ask me to be good to my parents. But you don't listen and then you fall.

Every night I sleep, I would imagine the worst.

Every morning I wake, I wonder are you alright today.

Every phone call I receive, I pray it's not my parents calling to deliver a bad news.


I can't imagine days without you. It just takes 1 more high blood pressure before your condition becomes critical. I want you to go on forever.

Yes! I'm selfish, I know you are suffering, locked within a weak body but I need you to go on forever. I need you.

Stay strong, Grams!

I don want you to go anyway, anytime soon. Please.

The Whining Fat Cow
8:26 PM

Comments: Post a Comment