Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

End of the year post.

The year is coming to an end yet again and it seems to end more quickly every year.

Now, It's time for another end of the year post.

2008 has been a really unexpected year. The most memorable event of the year would be the trip to China for my internship and the passing of my beloved grandmother.

If anyone would to tell me when I first enter TP that I would be going to China for 3 months for my internship, I would have die laughing. But surprisingly, I did have the opportunity. It was really an eye-opening experience that I will never forget.

Although it was only a short 3 months, I've got to see and learn new things that I would never have the chance to if I were to stay here. With independence, it brings responsibility. As much as I miss the people and life there, although I can't say the same for the spitting and foul smell of BO, I would do it all over again.

Then, it was my 21st bdae celebration. Man it was the messiest, busiest week of my life. And that, that is something that I would never wanna go through again. Although it was good to meet up friends who I haven't seen for donkey years but no thanks. I was so busy that I alnost died la! Plus, after the age of 21, I'll be forever 21 haha.

Then it was the passing of my grams. It was really hard for me to let go of her but circumstance needed me to. I cried so much this year that I am starting to hate the new me. I get moody when everyone is happy, when she was sick, I worry for her which does no one any good and then I cried somemore.

By now, I believe everyone is so sick of hearing me talk about her and I feel equally as bad when I have friends constantly telling me it's ok, we understand but it's just not right. I getting really naggy you see and it totally spoils the good vibe.

I still do miss her badly. Afterall she was the one I go to for extra hugs and kisses and when I was in China, I would call her and she would constantly ask me when am I coming back. Even after me telling her the date and day thrice. I know now that she is in a much better place with what the family is going through now, conflict and all, I'm glad she would not be seeing it for it would hurt her terribly. Therefore, I'm feeling much better now once it had sunk it.

Next, it would be me finally getting my driver license. Like finally can! I've spent enought to get myself a new mac book with the amount I spent for the lessons and test. Goodness. Now it's left to convince my parents to let me drive and me learning how to park without poles. Hmm maybe I can get 4 human poles for me to park? Volunteers anyone?

Finally, it would be xmas celebration. Xmas celebration this year was like no other. Gathering with coursemate in sentosa, had a blast with ball games and tossing of one another into the sea then it was getting drunk with cliques. It might be norm for some but not so much for me. I've been drinking so much this year which is kinda freaking me out.

I guess that's what 2008 was like for me. I had the worst time of my life but also the best. Isn't it what every new year would bring? What's coming up next we can only plan but what actually happens it's beyond us.

Resolution for new year is so overrated. Do we actually achieve any of it?

All I want for next year would be graduation and if things goes well, I'll be working for my college fund. Else it would be bank loan and off to SIM.

Happy new year everyone!.

Happy new year grams, I hope you are happy where ever you are, Love you!

Labels: ,

The Whining Fat Cow
9:30 PM

Comments: Post a Comment