Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

20th Nov'08, 04:34:12

I miss you.

Will I forget how you look like?

Will I forget your voice?

Every now and then I could still hear you telling me to be 'Guai' and to take care of my parents or that I could still hear u saying 'Orh' when I tell you I'm going home to rest or when I leave your wake.

Your touch, your hugs, your laughter will be forever etch in my mind.

As much as I want you to stay, I have to let you go.

Image of you flashes through my mind like lightning, bright, sudden and uncontrollable.

The day before you passed, I tried waking you up, but you did not budge.
The day I saw you being carried on a stretcher to the hospital.
The day you hug me on your bed when I told you we are all worried after one of your worst week end, telling me everything is alright when it is not.
The day that you had to lean on me jus to sit up.
The day u recongnized me and told me you wanted to give me something.
The day when you were laughing so happily till you had a stomachach for you called my uncle 'Toilet door"
The days when I go over to you place in between class break to accompany you. You told me your stories and I cried with you.
The day you came over to my place to stay and you had a bad chest pain, you told me not to cry and jus to apply ointment for you.

Those days in my childhood when you would rather get us to stay over at your place instead of going to ths student care for you know that we don like it there. you will buy us snacks and ice cream. You will hug me when my sister bullied me and pulled my hair when we were young for I don't fight back. When it rains, you will carry me knowing that I was afraid and stand by the window to look at the lightning.

I will miss you badly.

I will miss you telling me my childhood stories even when u repeat it over again.

You have gone to a better place and I can no longer feel your touch. You wil be a part of me no matter where u are.

I love you grams.

The Whining Fat Cow
2:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment