Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

New year, New clothes!

Yup!

Just like that the title said. Getting new outfit to help me battle the new year of rollercoaster ride.

Anyway, to the measely amount of female readers we all understand that online shopping is the way to go.

This is a spree which I cam currently going to for my occasional shopping itches.

Pick Ur Choice
http://www.pick-ur-choice.blogspot.com/

I would say the seller is actually quite nice to shop with. She's friendly, reliable and patient. Even when I have trouble with my order, we would eventually come to a optimal decision that benefits both parties.

I would recommend this site into your list of online sprees. And do check back for I believe new item will be up quite often.

The Whining Fat Cow
11:12 PM

Comments: Post a Comment