Friday, March 19, 2010

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Can I be young again?

You know how some time, when all your friends are busy with work and you, yourself are constantly meeting different people and not your own friends with the exception of only your family, it some how makes you feel like an island.

Although everyone is just a phone call or a text message away, it's still feels like you're all alone. The loneliness just seems to gobble u down into this deep dark hole. Some may argue, "but your family is still there what, what about those who don get to see them". Well, that's beside the point.

I don remember when was the last time I had a good laugh with my friends. Even though recently, i just met up with my cliques for a session of mahjong, it some how feels different. Or is it just me? It just makes me miss those days where, me and bestie stay over at win's place just to hang out and laugh at our own silliness.

I have no idea why in the world am I wallowing in self pity now. I have a job which most would like to have besides the weird off days (which I am blaming for the lack of social time), a family who is very supportive and friends who is always there if i need someone to talk to. By phone or msn.

Technology really deprive the human contact. Everything can be done in the comfort of our own room.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm missing the personal contact, the meet ups and the fun. I guess, this is what it means to be a grown up. Each have their commitments, responsibility and their life to lead. Each of us have got different drives and goal.

It's no longer like what it use to be. Those that will stay, will stay regardless.

Now, I know why there are people who keep saying they want to be young again. It's not really about the age but the things u do, the experience at those time.

I want to be young again.

The Whining Fat Cow
7:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment