Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Chippy, the chipmunk

Hey Hey!

It's me again.

man! I'm really losing touch with blogging. so many time, i would come here fully determine to write something but only to give it up for I have no clue what to write.

life's been good to me. work's good too. I'm starting to have a balance with my savings and spending. credit card bill is no longer sky rocketing that i have to wait for the next month pay check. Yup am proud of myself.

But But!

I'm so longing for a Chanel wallet right now. been thinking of getting it since 8 months ago and I'm still pending. =( 2.55 however and wait a couple of years more.

Shld I or shld I not?



Look at it! and tell me you don want it.

Sigh I'm a sucker for Chanel.

Anyway, I just got my wisdom tooth extracted. The pain was extremely excruciating once the anesthetic wear off. but it got bearable after about 4 hours or so.

Sadly I'm on soft diet now, which would mean~ all I get is porridge for all meals.

and also looking like a chip munk


Super attractive dont u think. BaH!

The Whining Fat Cow
9:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment