Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

A post a month

For once, this is a post not related to my job.

Maybe it's the PMS talking that is making me all emotional, grumpy, moody and what not, somehow I'm feeling lousy.

It's time like this that I find that I lost myself somewhere along the line. Trying to pick up the bits and pieces of myself that is falling all over the place. Where has the old shirleen gone to? you know, the nerdy, geeky little girl who looks like crap.

Or maybe it's something else bugging me which btw shld be left unsaid.

it's also days like this when i think back.. am I trying too hard to keep my friends around that they will start feeling uncomfortable around me? Always bugging u guys to come on with me and maybe for some whom I really really cherish, I would get small lil something for them. Which to some, I might have hidden agenda. Trust me when I say I don.

When have I become such a needy person?

Something must be really really wrong with me.

The Whining Fat Cow
1:32 AM

Comments: Post a Comment