Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Time to blog again.

After a 5 working hours with me waking up at 3 freaking 30 in the morning, I'm still feeling apprehensive and not forgetting tired.

God! I feel so much like a sotong, a super big one infact, on my first trip. Pages from my Bible falling out, faux nail got deattached (can only blame it on the manicurist or maybe they wants to see me really badly) super uncertain on what to do.

Extremely lost was flashing like a road warning and hence making me super quiet. However the crew were nice and did not made things worst. Else this sotong would have cause a major boo boo like the carts flying out of the plane (Any thing can happen you know).

Now, I am once again feeling apprehensive for my next flight.

Anyway some pictures to share.

Mount Faber. The three of us practically rot our noon away there doing nothing but being lame, take pictures and pespiring.





Shafiq: "Ahhhh faster! Faster take! Very high sia! Scary!!!"







Table for 2?



I took this pic and I think it's really nice in a way. haha Only model not nice la.. Wasted.

Also, here are some of the photos from the mini gathering that we had at The central, Taglio resturant.









Ahem!

Alright, that's all folks. If my next flight is good there will be more pictures to come. Else I'll be sulking in the room and wallow in self pity with loads of reflection going on.

Au revoir!

The Whining Fat Cow
7:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment