Friday, April 17, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Update, Update!

Hey hey peeps.

In 3 week times, I will be flying off to different destination. Anticipation and fear seem to come together when I receive my schedule.

And keagan kee, YES!!! you are so hated by many of us. RAH!!! Going to Paris on your first solo and it being the last of the 777 fleet.

Anyway, I am going to Auckland for my first solo. I am actually contemplating whether to try bungee jumping or not. I think the probablity of not doing it is freakingly HIGH.

Alright, some pictures to share.

Girls from my Batch mate head on down to Zouk to let our hair down after all the exams, training and whatnots that we have to go through to prepare us for flights. Gosh You have no clue how tough this job is.

The girls: Catherine, Carol, Me, Widya and Yvonne.






This is us after having too much to drink. Drowning 4 jars of vodka while playing 5,10.


I must say the trip was fun however, there were times when I was so pissed that I wanted to just slap the hell out of the short guys on the dance floor.

On a totaly different tone, here is a really unglam shot with me in overalls.
Blue overalls.

Tada~!! That is me post jumping of planes down a steep long slide! Scary but super fun.

Alright I'm out.

The Whining Fat Cow
11:55 PM

Comments: Post a Comment