Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Shopping!

Hey, people! I am back to blog..

In a week time, or should I say in 5 days time, we TP-ians will be known as graduate, unofficially. Till the day we are back in school to collect our diploma certs.

Oh man! These 3 years went by just like that, in a flash. I think lately I have been talking about this so many times till I think I am really becoming a Whiny Fat cow.

Anyway, to celebrate the end of all my project and the what nots despite having 2 more quizzes and 1 possible interview next week (which I highly doubt that I will be choosen). A hardcore shopping is in order!


I actually bought all these items in the span of 5 hours! No, make that 4. All this chalked up to a whopping 150 bucks. Thank god, for gift certificate that I received on my 21st birthday.

One day, heavens should really rain cash n notes in Pounds and not Zimbabwen dollars. Seriously.. Zimbabwe dollars are like freakingly erm... useless? With SGD 1 u can actually buy Z$ 1.6 octillion. OCTILLION leh! I have never come across value that go way pass trillion and here we have Octillion.

How many zero's can Octillion hold? Octillion is like 10 to the power of 27 lor, it's like 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000. And an egg actually cost 50 billion,50 000 000 000 000. If you knock of all the zeros and divide by 50 for the egg, you can like buy your own chicken farm plus maybe a duck and pig farm can! With Sgd 1 bucks.

Imagine we would to sell our hdb flat here and move over there I think am like the freaking something-illionair lor. And any Tom, Dick, Harry, Sue, Ann, or Mary who goes there will get kidnapped and ask for ransom money. If you are interested to read the report, here it is.

Anyway, really kudos to the person who caused this. At least on the brighter note, he is still optimistic for this is what he said "What keeps me bright and looking forward to every days is that it can't get any worst."

Duh! You have to actually knock off all the zero's from their trillion to make it into single digit. Can it get any worst?

Just before I end this post, here's a cute phrase that I wanna share and also keep for my own when I actually re-read all my post.

"Whenever you feel you are useless, just remember that you are the fastest sperm out of a million...."

Toodles!

Labels: ,

The Whining Fat Cow
11:56 PM

Comments: Post a Comment