Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Kids today. Kids yesterday.

You know, I just came back from the hypermarket and I seriously think I have a problem with kids ages between 6-15.

Yes, lower secondary school student, to me they are still kids. I mean I do not have problems with those really gentle and obedient one or to some, the geeks and nerds. Anyway, I was at the hypermarket and there was this girl about 6, whose fingers are so itchy, that she practically destroyed a packet of mushroom luh! She was pinching the mushrooms head to mish mash. Can you believe it!

I wanted to snatch the packet away but before I could do it, she walked away to her mom. Oh my god! At that instant, I have a dying urgh to 'Piak' her hand lightly and tell her not to do it.

Yes, yes, they are kids. But what the heck. It is still not their property to destroy. Now who is gonna buy the spoilt mushroom? Her parents? I seriously doubt so.

I think I am sick!. I can't believe I hate kids. I guess I have be hanging around 1 that gets on my nerves day and night relentlessly. That kids, to me now, who misbehaves just totally gets on my nerves.

Anyway, away with that un-pleasantry, there are some pics I wanna share during the event of project stress.

The first pic wanna share is...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...

Shafiq! Haha! The guy who everyone loves to hang around with unless, of couse you get really, really irriated with. Kidding pal! haha. He actually place his laptop bag on his head for a period of time la.. Lol. He even did some freaking dumb things like bowing his head like a japanese saying goodbye or dancing to the music with it. Gosh! You're the man.

Anyway, the pictures that all come after this are no longer funny. That's the only funniest pic have. I tell you stress makes up do stupid things.

Ok~ and I am putting this up is because I want to know who took this? Shafiq! must be you right. This is actually after me soaking my dearest ear pieces into my coffee and they were telling me not to get too work up and be suicidal over it.

And luckily for me, my mentor from China came back home recently and I got him to get me this! Oh man, you have no idea how much I missed Glico's pejoy chocolate stick. Been munching on this throughout.

I'm so glad that we have finally submitted all the report and now we are left with all the minor stuffs like presentation, interview, programming and quiz to do.

Ok.. that is still like alot to do but at least not that bad I guess.

I am so gonna miss the last 4 months of poly that I had, despite all the unpleasant things that I had to go through initially. It made me learn alot. Although it still doesn't seems that I have changed, I am still as demanding, sometimes rude and insensitive. I am trying to be a better person. Well, the first step to change is by admitting it.

I'm SooOoo Gonna miss you guys man! And we are left with only 3 weeks.

Time really do fly when you least expected it.

hur hur! how?!?

Labels: , ,

The Whining Fat Cow
12:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment