Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Crossroads

In about a week time, all of my project will be submitted. In this period of hectic-ness with everyone in a state of frenzy, one can't wait for it to end so as to heave a sigh of relief.

But, once you begin to think about it, it would be really soon before things come to an end. In fact, in about 5 weeks time, Badabing Badaboom, I will be school-less.

The what's next?

I have actually went to interview for a job which some of you might already know. However, since no confirmation was given, I have no wish to disclose it just as yet. You know, just in case I jinx it myself. It is just something that I want to do since I was young but what about education?

Making decision is what I'm worst yet. The pressure of conforming with the society like getting a degree after diploma by 25 and so on. Once in a while I am very sure of what I want to do next but ever so often, I'm confused.

Should I delay my education for a couple of years which by then I would be 24-25 before I go get myself a degree and then it will end at what 27 - 28?

Gosh that is old. I'm worried. Many would know that I worry way too much. But I really am. What about the following stage in my life of having a family. My own family. As often as I said that I have no intention of having 1 or getting married but let's be frank who do not need companionship?

Alas~ Life is about pursuing our dreams and opportunity like what I had, only come only so rarely. Cliche much? But that is what I usually tell people when they would to ask me what I want to do. I do not want to regret making the wrong decision.

Should I pursue my dreams or should I conform to the society which is basically my comfort zone.

If I would to go ahead with the route of University, What should I pursue?

Initally, I have all the intention of doing Psychology but many advise me not to as it is something that you have to go all the way, like PhD?

Me?! Doctorate of philosphy? More like permenant head damage!!!

How in the world can I achieve that. Plus where do I get the capital or the time for it? By then I would be like what? Mid 30 to 40?

Should I get a double major if I would to pursue it? I'm currently considering Psychology with Business but... Sigh I have no idea.

Cross roads!

To conform or follow my dreams?

It sucks. My future is really in a blur.

I really wish that I am a guy at this moment. At least they do not have youth limitation. The older they get, the better they become. It's alright for them to get married late but for the females, they will be know as old maid.

GAH!!!!!!! I hate this world and their rule.

And now, I have to get back to my never ending projects.

Grams, if by chance you get to read this where ever you are, tell me what should I do for the next step and I also wanna say I still really misses you alot.

Love you grams.

Labels: ,

The Whining Fat Cow
11:16 PM

Comments: Post a Comment