Monday, February 2, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

CNY ..

As much as I have been going on an on about the unnatural lost of excitement and anticipation for the lunar new year, I think I'm am doing pretty well with the monetary section.

When over to Edwin's place for a round of steamboat. It was actually pretty fun, good company, lame game, good food and lost a great deal of money in blackjack. I lost about 7 bucks within 30 mins. Since I am not some one who gamble (knowing that I suck in it that is) this is the highest lost that I have accumulated in 1 game in my life.

Anyway, here are the pictures for the trip. I think I was really hapy about the meet up hence there a quite a number of well taken pictures, despiste some of it showing my lumpy body.





You know that your friend is crazy when he decided to put on so many watches n accessories.

Plus 2 glasses and many more necklaces.



Big head Serene.











ok tata! I'm deadbeat.

P.S: Was reading several blogs. It's weird to find ppl with similar writting style. Odd isn't it, people vying to outdo each other, nothing seems to be original anymore.

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
11:41 PM

Comments: Post a Comment