Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Just Another Day.

Like the header reads, It's just another day at work.

Jumping onto a slide that is 1-2 stories high. Fighting fire, going through lectures after lectures to prep us for the near future also not forgetting, more news of exams coming up.

Life has been so hectic that I just realise. I've ben working for almost 2 months and my supernumery flight is coming up. I guess it would soon be my 1st solo to the many exoticc place that I can only once dream about.

True, I've yet to be confirmed but at least it would be an experience. Moreover, what are the odds of me getting another chance like this?

Anyway, TP grads falls on the same day as my graduation. How in the world am I going to go? It's time like this I wish I could be at 2 places at once.

hurZ!!!

The Whining Fat Cow
7:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment