Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Rides.

I can't tell how much I have been enjoying myself of late. Been going out on such regular basis that I think my parents, expecially my mom is freaking out. Wondering what the Heck is wrong with the daugher who can stay home for a freaking year and only going out like once every 2 months.

Ya! That happened to me when I was retaking my O's. I didn't even went out to work. Basically, I was just rotting at home for that entire year.

Ah!... those wonderful days.. Which I do not want to experience it again. Totally wasted like a year of my youth.

Anyway, here are the things that I have done lately and the events coming up next.

7th of Feb, Sat - Shopped till I burnt a hole in my wallet.
8th of Feb, Sun - Movie and driving around Sg.
9th of Feb, Mon - Shopped till I burnt a even bigger hole in my wallet
10th of Feb, Tues - Went to school, screwed up my quiz and went for dinner and road trip with my fellow TP mates.

Upcoming,

23rd of Feb, Mon - Ubin Trip!

So here are the pictures for the 8th of Feb trip.

After watching "Underworld, the rise of the lycans" which by the way is the most gruesome show, ever. We spent the rest of the time at e-hub, playing arcade. Bzz, Ya I know, I don't look like the arcade kind but it's once is a blue moon thing. Maybe twice.









Competiting to see who will be playing Para para!





Then it was down to Jalan Kayu for supper. Pratas and Rojak, fit for 6 person.



















And then, some how we ended up in Genting, whereby the wind is freaking cold and strong.


















So that's all folks,

Till I go out again, which I believe will be soon.

More pictures can be found on Facebook!!

Yayness to Facebook.

The Whining Fat Cow
5:13 PM

Comments: Post a Comment