Friday, May 8, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Bah!

It's been a long time!

Yes yes I know.. Been really busy lately with work and guess what! Before you know it, I'm going to hkg later in the afternoon.

I can only say that I hve mixed feelings for it. For I am having butterflies in my stomach at the very moment just thinking about it. I'm afraid that I would screw up and then Boom there goes my job.

And now, my phone is actually dying on me! how depressing is that. It's actually less then a year old and I am realy reluactant to bring it for repair cause it will take me a month for me to get it back.

I wanna get a new phone with a new line but I am so broke that I believe i have to munch on bread loaf for the rest of the month!

Ugh!

The Whining Fat Cow
12:15 AM

Comments: Post a Comment