Friday, June 19, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Crapz

Pre-Flight Syndrome

Symtoms:
1. Unknown origin of Anxiety and Uncertainty..
2. Lack of Confidence, and self control..
3. Toss and Turning before work, unable to rest..
4. Uncontrollable sighing, and deep breaths..
5. Haunted by Past experience and memories..
hence unable to perform somehow..
6. Unknown Humongous amount of Fear..
7. Emotional state highly unstable..

Adapted from Keagan's blog.

Which I have it for all my flight. Not forgetting the nagging feeling of me forgetting important document for flight and if you guys know me, by now u shld have notice that I'm not a very sociable person when I first meet people. Which infact made things ten time worst.

Moreover the experience from the previous flight was such an experience that it will be engrave in me for the next few flights or months to come.

Got to be up at 3.45am later.

Ciao.

Labels: ,

The Whining Fat Cow
10:34 PM

Comments: Post a Comment