Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Misplaced Trust.

Trust is a very delicate yet strong connection between 2 people.

Be it family or friends.

Friends says that I have a poor sense of judgement in people and I can't help to agree. Look at most the people who I said are nice and end up utterly disappointed in. I have no right to be judgemental, I know that and what they do I shld not be upset or disappointed for it's none of my problem.

My good friend also said that "I'm easy to eat" if u get what I mean. Not in the immoral sense but more of a naive little girl who everyone can lie and cheat on.

It make me feel guillible, stupid and ridiculas. How many time have u gone away laughing, thinking.. Oh man! I got her again.

Although we may be friends and no matter how many time my peers tell me that u are a lousy person I still choose to stand firm in my decision.

But this time, it's the limit. Your actions are proving me wrong. Whatever u do, do not match what u say. Part of me wonder shld I confront u about it for u may have not updated ur bud's about it of u're just playing me. With all the crap that u say which I just laugh it off and pretend nothing is going on. But on the other hand, it's ur problem and none of mine anymore.

I'm totally rambling here but it's cause I'm confused and overwhelmed with the information.

It would be wrong for me to confront u cause it's totally none of my business but if u do really treat me as a good friend which u always say, then I think I deserve better.

All that I can say now is, I doubt I can take ur words for anything that u say or will say anymore.

Thank you very much.

Now, I officially feel like a fool.

The Whining Fat Cow
8:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment