Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

The power of new shoe.

White shoe, do I hear wedding bells ringing?

The great desire to look good in a new pair of shoe, is crazy. I've totally picked the wrong day to wear it.

The bimbotic side of me forgot that I would be walking the whole bloody day today searching for overdue presents. If I can say, I probably ran the whole of Singapore today.

First to Suntec City for S-Cow errands. Then to Marina Square for lunch. Then to Jurong point for her straws (for stars). Then to Toa Payoh.

Sigh! I'll never learn my lesson.

Right heels.

Left heels.


I had such a hard time showering due to my left leg. Through the whole shower, I swear, for a minute there I bet I look good in pink. Think Flamingo. I was standing like a Flamingo throughout after the 1st droplet of water touch my blister that reveal flesh.

That stinging pain was the hardest to bear. In Fact the pain was so shocking and painful the I jumped. I'm surprised I did not taste blood when I bite hard on my lower lips.

Yes, yes, I've got myself to blame.

Enough of that. Since my birthday is drawing near, some of my friends are already asking me what do I actually want. And since my wish list items are all freaking expensive, I'm told to add more stuff to it.

So here's it.

What I really hope for is YSL concealer. The rest of the item are stuff that I want but not need. YSL concealer is something I want and need, since my MAC concealer is like 2 yrs old. (YES Horrible. I Know).

Next, I really like reading. So Book vouchers from Borders, Times and MPH for me will be nice. Especially Borders.

Or, (since most of you know that I'm a potter freak) here's something that you do not know. I play Harry Potter games too.

Haha, Sicko right!.Ya, tell me about it. hee.

Since I've cleared the 1st 2 of the series, maybe you guys can get the rest for me that is suitable for PC usage. (plus it's holiday and It's a great thing to do to kill time.)

Here's another, You can always get me a small handbag.


Something like that but without the oriental look. Whenever I bring this out, It's like Chinese New Year all over again.

If you can't afford, Birthday cards will do just fine. =) Add in some funny stuff about what u think about me or the what nots, that makes me laugh would be great. So that when I read it over and over again, it will still crack me up.

So there you go.

As for my cliques, You guys better turn up at my place on 9th of sept. Else, you shall die a horrible death.

Got to go now. Tomorrow is another long day. Collecting money from my peers for another friend birthday present.

Loan shark of the day. A pretty one though. HAHA!



P/S. Am really glad that Ade-kins was surprised with what we bought her. A Creative Mp3, 2Gb. She's totally loving it. Well, That's what I hope.

The Whining Fat Cow
10:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment