Sunday, August 12, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Cousin Wan Ling Wedding.

@ Ritz Carlton.

Anymore wedding, my dad will have to rob the bank already. All the more better for me.

Shark fin, Abalone, scallop, and the likes. One can never get enough of it.

Cousins!
Clockwise:Me, Cousy Yi shen, Alden, my brother(he can never take a proper pitcure), Cousy Ling Yi and Cousy Jing Yi.


The 2 cousin I've been playing since young!

Biao Jie Fu (cousin-in-law?), Ling Yi, Cousin wang ling, Jing Yi, Me and Yi Sheng.




Sister and the 2 youngest of my generation


Handsome? Future doctor to be hee!


Sisters! Yes I know she's prettier, so enough already.


The sister of my handsome cousin. 2 of my Fave and closest cousins.
Oh! How I miss those days.




Bad take of self timer.


6 kids, 2 family. Imagine having 9 of this.


Went back home with a stomachache. Apparently my sis, lise and me all have stomach. Too much good food.

On a total different note, I want Nintendo DS lite. EEEEEEEE...

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
3:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment