Saturday, August 4, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

E-Cow's Day Eve

Before I get started,

Happy Birthday Edwin!


Was out with my herd of cute cow-ies yesterday. Miss them so much, so much. Our one and only group photo taken yesterday was so blur and when I continuously ask them whether do they wanna take one more but none answered me. Was pretty upset about it. So, no big group picture.

Together with A-Cow, S-Cow and C-Cow.


B-Cow, Z-Cow, E-Cow and G-Cow.


Trying to Act cool. But in my opinion, fail miserably. Ha Ha!





Dining @ BB


Shrieking and Screaming game(by the girls of cos).


C-cow, so cute. She don't do this often, you know.


Caught 'The Simpsons' right after Dinner. It's the lamest movie I've watch this year but nonetheless it was funny. Funny but not hilarious.

Got home with a soar throat which is still painful now. With a the projects and stress, it's a wonder I only fall sick now. I thought I would have gotten ill much early.

Got to head back to my project work already. Later!


Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
1:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment