Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Guarantee?

Apparently, A mother of my present student, introduced me to her friend. She called me up asking me about the price.

And guess what did she asked?

No, not discount. Wait, she did asked for discount. Typical.

Anyway, she asked me.. "Got guarantee result will improve not?"

WTH!

You tell me, this kind of thing how to guarantee? Even if I were to go get a facial product that costs 70 bucks, there is also no guarantee that my complexion would be flawless and never be oily or pimples again. Or, I go get a product from OSIM, the sales person there will also die, die not guarantee me anything.

Plus, for tuition, it doesn't all depend on me. Even if I play my part and the kid does not, then what? Am I to be blamed?

Insane.

The Whining Fat Cow
5:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment