Sunday, July 22, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

End

Yesterday, was the final journey of my years of adventure with Harry Potter in my little own space of imagination.

My very own limited edition of Potter book 7. The Deathly Hollows. I waiting rather impatiently for my it to arrive at my door step that I had this urge to go get another book. Luckily I wasn't that crazy. I went on to finish some of my project stuff and...

VOILA!

It arrived minutes later and I dropped whatever that I was doing and settled down in my room to start reading.



A whole solid 13 hours later, I've completed the book.

SPOILER

The final book is so action-pack. So many fights, so many deaths. Through the book there's probably 6 - 7 death.

  1. Mad-eye moody, died on the mission of transporting the 7 Harry Potter from Pivet Drive. 6 of them (Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Fleur and Mundungdus) drank the polyjuice potion. Mad-eye was killed my the death eaters.
  2. Fred was killed at the battle of Howgarts, follow by Lupin and Tonks. (3 of my fave character)
  3. Snape's dead too. As most stories go, there is always a guy who has good intention of saving someone but is out to make life difficult to the same person. Snape is the guy. Always protecting Potter but never want to show that he cares.
As expected, Harry, Hermione and Ron are alive. Dumbledore remain dead. I must say J.K Rowling is really clever. Having a chapter ending with 19 years later. Harry married Ginny and have got 3 kid namely James, Lily and Albus Severus. While Hermione is married to Ron with 2 kids of their own. Rose and Hugo. This way, it makes is quite difficult to continue the series without breaking the link. If she would to continue it, I doubt it would have anything to do with the 7 book.

Thanks to the 13 hours of bending over HP, I'm having a neck so stiff that now it hurts if I turn my head left and right.

The Whining Fat Cow
3:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment