Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Eczema alert!

Eczema:
A particular type of inflammatory reaction of the skin in which there are typically vesicles (tiny blister-like raised areas) in the first stage followed by erythema (reddening), edema (swelling), papules (bumps), and crusting of the skin followed, finally, by lichenification (thickening) and scaling of the skin. Eczema characteristically causes itching and burning of the skin.

Eczema, which is also called atopic dermatitis, is a very common skin problem. It may start in infancy, later in childhood, or in adulthood. Once it gets underway, it tends not to go quickly away.





Great!

Just when I thought that my sensitive skin is enough for me, here comes another.

I've been applying moisturizing lotion about a month or 2 ago, this shouldn't be happening to me. I just pray that it would go away so that I can have m nice pair of leg back.

This sickening, disgusting, goosebumps raising, irritating rash is on both my legs.

***

Question!

Ever heard of people bargaining the price for their medication fee?

I'm seriously ok with people bargaining the price of something from Bugis. But the price of consultation fee and medication fee?

Apparently the 2 man, china man, before me had tried to bargain with the nurses for their consultation fee and medication fee.

Seriously!

If you do not want to pay for all this, then don't see a doctor. If you want to see a doctor just to buy MC, then, pay the price.

***

Caught Transformer last night with C-cow.

For a girl, who was totally not interested in that movie, it was really a nice show.

Really and truly!

I've been hearing lots of comment, good comments, about it that I decided to accompany C-cow to watch it. The movie was damn long la and I was sitting in the 1st 2 row. Horrible. But the uncomfortable position is worth it. I wanna try watching it from the back row. Any sponserer?

There are so many other movies that I want to catch.
  1. Hairspray
  2. Rush hour 3
  3. The Golden Compass
  4. ... (I've forgotten the name already! C-cow you still remember not?)
I'm broke. I think it's time to find a banker for a boyfriend. Ha Ha.

The Whining Fat Cow
3:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment