Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

I Like

I Like...

Seeing the ripple caused by the rain on wet ground puddled with water.

The smell of rain when it hit the ground.

The droplets cascading down the window of the bus.

The sound of rain hitting against the surface of a car while I'm in it.

The sky teeming with clouds that looks like fluffy animal.

The sounds of bird chipping away in the wee morning.

The cool and crisp air in my face before the sun raises.

Friendly smiles on stranger faces early in the morning,

The orange ray of light shining into my room when the sun sets.

The quietness of my little room when I'm feeling really down and low.

The little tears flowing down when I am feeling horrible.

The day that I'm not scratching madly caused of my rash.

The sensation I get when bitting into a ice cream.

And Most importantly

...

...

...

...

...

...

I like the day when I am freed from all project~!!

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
6:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment