Friday, August 17, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Funky Video

On my bus ride home today, I suddenly have this urge to adopt a new value in my life. However, it's gonna make me look cocky, arrogant, bitchy and the saddest person on earth.

There's so many a time that I seem to be explaining my actions and such to people, so much so that it seems defensive which may turn out to be a pile of nonsensical excuses and fat load of junk.

And then I remembered, A lecturer of mine once said, explanation is pointless and redundant. People who believes you, need not hear your explanation and they accept whatever fault you did/have (that is not morally/lawfully wrong, of course) and those that don't, no matter how much you explain to them you are still wrong.

But does it really goes that way?

If I would to really adopt that, what will become of me?

Part of me would probably feel so at peace for whatever rumors people are spreading or backstabbing, I'm immured to it. The other part of me would be having no friends around me and I'll be shopping, watching movie and such, alone.

Alas~! Life and it's complication. Who said living is easy?

I guess I will use this value of certain 'special' situation.

After all, we human are playing different role at all time. The role at home, the role with close friends, the role as a daughter, the role as a sister, the role as a cousin, the role with your enemy, the role of a granddaughter and etc etc. Every situation calls for a different role.

The situation that we are at, make us who we are.

Away with that, This video really made my day. I almost die laughing. I was actually laughing uproariously till my sister came in with a 'what-the-heck-was-that-laugh-for' look.

Maybe to you guys, it might not seems as funny as I felt. But never in my 20 years of life, I would imagine G-Cow like that. Damn I can watch this a million time and still laugh.

Thanks G-Cow. It really made my day. This one of the best commercial ever.(apart form the 1 I saw in psycho, but it's another story for another day)

Enjoy!

The Whining Fat Cow
12:02 AM

Comments: Post a Comment