Monday, September 10, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

10th sept. 2007

... calls the end of my years of ten's.

Bye bye ten's and HelloOoOo~ Twenties.

The feeling is trepidation, bewilderment and surreal.

Whatever it is, celebrated it with my cliques over at my place. My friends, my family. Love em all.

Pictures!!


I look pregnant in this picture. It's the blouse. Anyway, the theme was white so all of us had to wear white. When I told cammy so, she said it was so PAP like. She's probably the only on who can think of this kind of stuff. But I love her all the same. haha.

The Food!So CNY like. Plus it was a day where all of us get together. A reunion dinner with full attendance!.

We'll all watching HSM2 while eating. Ok. it's more like the girls were doing the watching, the guys eating and commenting that we were watching kids show. Hilarious convey!.

Something/one missing from the pic? Well, fret not. Here he comes!

...

...

...

...

...

...

..
Zac Efron/troy looks like he got rape while Zieg pop up at my doorstep.

My mommy and lise helping out so that I can eat with my friends. They actually had to wait till we finish our meal before they could eat. Thanks mommy and not forgetting daddy dearest for the food.





Strawberry Shortcake. No chocolate cake this year. It tasted fanta-bulous-stic. I believe everyone feel the same.



Presents! Presents! Presents!




Love the card. Cammy always say that she can't draw and practically suck in art but LOOK! she drew several of my fave on the cards. With the ever extremely neat handwriting I'm totally in love with it. can't stop staring at it.



Love all the presy and the laughter! Ok I'm damn lazy to type so that's all

Happy 20th birthday.

Not forgetting All the wishes I had received today and yesterday.

Ciao!

Many hugs and kisses.

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
9:55 PM

Comments: Post a Comment