Friday, September 14, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Result.

I'm still alive. Very alive.

So much so that I'm nearly bored to tears. Due to my weir timing of tuition, I have no idea can I still get a part time job. Thinking about the interview with me telling them that every Monday and Thursday I can't work due to tuition is as nice as telling them I won't be able to place my full attention on the job.

This is so irritating! Anyway, I'll only be working for a month, who in the world would want to employ someone who is only able to work for a month?

I'm always having this problem during the holiday. But well, I wouldn't know till I try right. I guess I can start looking for a job or maybe I shall sleep on the idea itself.

Sigh!

Anyway, got back my result. As usual, GPA dropped. I doubt it will ever go up and my little bubble of dream of getting into a Uni burst, just like that. Fancy getting only an A, B, C+ and D+.

But then again I deserve the D+ for Decan. Remembered I said that I really screwed up for my decan. So yah! Left out quite a 25 marks and the rest was done pretty badly. Not forgetting the project.

Oh well, all that I can do now is to try harder for next sems then.

Feeling so pissed and no it's not because of the result.

Self-Note:

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
2:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment