Monday, October 22, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

I Will Survive.

Jon McLaughlin
"Human"


Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind
All these ups and downs they
They trip up our good intentions
Nobody said this was an easy ride

After all, we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurt instead of healing
After all we're only human
Is there any other reason
Why we stay instead of leaving
After all

Can we get back to the point in this conversation
Where we saw things through each other's eyes
Cause now all I see is ruin and devastation
We all need some place we can hide inside

After all, we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurt instead of healing
After all we're only human
Is there any other reason
Why we stay instead of leaving

I'm smart enough to know that life goes by
And it leaves a trail of broken hearts behind
If you feel I'm letting go, just give me time
I'll come running to your side
Can you tell me how we got into this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind

After all, we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurt instead of healing
After all we're only human
Is there any other human [2x]

OH~ Yes! I Will.

Stronger then ever and before we know it. No more dark and twisted Shirleen. She's gonna be bright and shiny ( Sounds familar? Maybe if you watched Grey's Anatomy) yes she will.

=) Casting a smile that stretch from ear to ear that dazzle the crowd.

Let's hope nothing embarrassing happens like the the wind uplifting my skirt or pants with holes or shirt so loose that it falls upon standing up to ruin my sems.

***

Staring out of the window upon the sky of red with a smile pasted on her face. Breathing in the sweet scent the wind had cast in her direction telling her that rain is coming her way. Feeling the wind caressing her skin, taking her stress and unpleasantness away replacing it with relief and comfort. The wind may be cold but being in her sanctuary, she know she'll be safe.

The rain will come when it's time, she however would not be sad for she knows it will be gone in time. By then everything is nice and cheery.

I Love Rain, as in weather rain and not the rain rain. At times I just wanna head out into the rain but I have hp and mp3 etc to consider. maybe one of this days.

Just like obstacles thrown in our way. It will come when it's time.

A friend asked me, why do I like to stay home? At that point in time my answer came out immediately. Home is my sanctuary. Cliche? Maybe, maybe not. I'm never the one who loiters around when I know home is just a 15 or an hour ride away. Unless, of course I have a short/long interval between lesson which can't be help.

Self note:
However much I love home, I know there is a place and time for everything. It's time to set my priorities right.

The Whining Fat Cow
10:27 PM

Comments: Post a Comment