Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Here Again!

Woah!

I must say this year CCN day is inferior as compared to the last. The BZE were forced to participate in the CCN day and the stalls end at block 15. That is like damn short la.

Anyway pictures.

Haha!. The mobiles.

FYI: I drew the hotdog bun and I painted it and I coloured it. Don't you think I'm artistic. HAHAHA.



Half way through, Evelyn pop by. All I can say is absences makes the heart grow fonder. It's been so freaking long since I last saw her. I was shrieking and immediately hug her.

After this CCN day, all i can say is - IT SUCKS. haha. Damn tiring ok. All the screaming, the noise level and all.

Ok la it's not that bad la. I get to walk around chatting with people who I will nv take notice of.

Alrighty that's all folks.

The Whining Fat Cow
12:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment