Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Usual rant

My dad is so straight forward and in your face.

The minute he came home, he told me if u wanna visit grams better do it soon. Her calling will be anytime soon.

It's so depressing to hear it though true. She can be chatting with you one minute and faint right before your eyes the very next.

she getting old, I cannot deny that and her heart is not strong enough to pump blood to the rest of the body parts with some of the vessel being clot. I just do not want the day to come. She brought me up, she tells me stories, she buy me candies and she protect me from my sis when she use to hit in me the past.

I know I haven't been really good lately. ( Gosh my throat tighten and vision blurred, thinking about the past.) I remember the reason why i like seeing lightning was that the very 1st time i see 1, she was standing by me talking to me about it. ( I shouldn't be doing this.. it's like she's gone and no she isn't she is still here and still with me)

It's like my day wasn't bad enough and my dad have to tell me this to make me feel guilty and depress.

This whole day has been nothing but horrible.

What is fucking wrong with me today?!?

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
10:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment