Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Appreciative.

When your have the urge to tell you mom to stop nagging at you on whether have you eaten or not, think twice.

My mother was pestering me about lunch, asking me have I eaten for 5 mins consecutively. At the point in time, I find it really irritating and have this urge to ask her to stop nagging and i'll do it myself but somehow, I manage to stop myself and answer her nicely saying that I will have Mee Sua instead and continued being the couch potato and channel surfing (Saturday noon tv prog Suck big time).

After 5 long mins, she was still in the kitchen. I decided to check it out and..

Voila!

She was cooking for me before she cook for herself. I was so shock and I was actually glad that I did not raise my voice at her. I was so touched that I gave her a great big hug haha. I've been hugging my mom so much recently that she called me a big baby.

Oh well.

I'm hug deprived.

=)

The Whining Fat Cow
10:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment