Thursday, November 22, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Hello hello!

I guess I haven been very consistent in blogging lately.

Going missing every 4-5 days and then coming back to with a very brief entry. Really makes me wonder what's the purpose of this blog.

Anyhooo. Things have been going on pretty fine. I have always like end of the year. Usually the last few months would be very calm despite the unpredictable weather ans extremely cold mornings. No surprises, no major argument nothing. Hence, there isn't anything much for me to rant and whine or to blog about.

This few days, I'm pretty held up with my mosaic. I seriously swear that after my project is submitted next Wednesday, the only time you see me using a scissors would be either I'm trimming my brows or opening my junk food. A month of cutting and pasting is more then enough for me. Every little piece is so tiny that I have to use a tweezer to pick it up. I can't wait to see the end of it.

Apart from Mosaic, I've been cutting classes, brooding over stuff that I can't control and studying for quizzes. I guess I have to take things throw in my way. Been praying like mad but the big man up there seems to have a different idea.

Whatever it is, I believe after this week or the next, I'll be busy as hell since we have yet to start on any of our project with deadline looming round the corner. It's time like this that makes me wish that it's holiday all over again.

Oh well. Wish me luck guys, will be back next week, hopefully.

haha.

The Whining Fat Cow
7:05 PM

Comments: Post a Comment