Monday, December 10, 2007

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Shitty

Today, the rain no longer calm/lift my soul or cleanse my spirit. In fact, just like the weather, I'm gloomy and dark and totally demoralizing.

I've totally screwed my paper today. This is not the humble kind of "aiya no la cannot make it one." It's the fucking real deal. I panicked and my mind went blank. The freaking question which I have full confidence with, I left it undone whereas for the other, I wrote rubbish. This is the 2nd time in my life I panicked during a paper and the 1st I flunk it. It's no surprise that I gonna fail this. It will however be a shocker, a real big S.H.O.C.K.E.R If I were to pass it.

I really think I'm a seer.

Just saturday night, I dreamy that I was haunted by a female sprite. I panicked, and started running but she still caught me. The most interesting thing was, she haunt me just to shout "Study hard! You must study like hell!" to me!

Gosh, I so effing demoralize now. God help me!

The Whining Fat Cow
6:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment