Friday, February 29, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Back for good.

Yes, the exams are over and I'm back for good.

The lousy and abrupt ending post will once again flood this blog.

It's been so long. Ever since the really busy schedule that cause me to be all wacky and crazy totally living in the state of insanity. Never once I would ever thought that I would live life that way and trust me I never would wanna go through that ever again.

Because through out the whole time, you mind will be chatting with u incessantly ( no I'm not schizophrenic ) asking you have u done this, you have not done that, you are going to screw up you lab test with that performance, that is not good enough and you are so gonna fail. That was running through my mind for the whole 3-4 months after I screwed up BIG time for my term test.

Now, after being done with my sems exam, I think I did well enough to pass it. As for those project-based, It's all in the hand of god and the markers. I did what I can to pull my marks up and if I'm meant to remodule/supp it, then I'll be left with no choice. It's 2 more week for the result and all that I need to do now is ....

ENJOY WHILE I CAN!

The Whining Fat Cow
7:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment