Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

CNY

Wahrao~ So long never blog, where is everyone? It's been only 10 days what! or maybe just 3 post a month but but I busy what. T.T

Anyway, guess what.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! 2.2 is FINALLY over.

Geez, you have no idea how I long for this day to arrive. Although it's not really official yet since I've got exams on 25th and 26th of February. At least there is no more project to rush, no crazy tutors who is so unprofessional and definitely lots of extra time to sleep in.

Ah! everything definitely smells sweeter now.

Although I've been really busy lately, I some how still manage to find time to meet up with my pal for CNY!


This was taken before we all headed down to Chinatown. It was where Edwin got a temporary tattoo on is ankle. A playboy symbol tattoo.

Super gayish, we all had a laughing fits at that very moment when he actually decided to have the tattoo that serene had chosen for him.

As usual, went visiting for the 1st 2 days of the new year, which was incredibly boring I must say. I guess the older you get, the worst it becomes. Not only the red packet decreases, the question however increases as time goes by.

And so, I spent the 3rd day staying home doing my mask which I submitted today =) and went over to Win's place for visiting.

To make things clear, I do not go visiting in shorts been wearing dresses for the pass couple of days and since Win's parent are not in, I then chose to wear short when I went over to bai nian.

Oh, did I mention that I actually won in mahjong and black jack. I don't usually win when I gamble but I must say, I was pretty lucky that day. And I'm sure that the there will not be a next time. No more gambling for moi.

Oh well, parents are screaming at me to lou hei, will be back soon. I promise.

Happy birthday everyone! It's the 7th day of CNY, which mean it's everyone's birthday as long as you are a human being. ;)

The Whining Fat Cow
8:04 PM