Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Day 2

It's Day 2 in china.

The weather is so cold. Maybe not winter cold, but it's still cold.

I like it cold rather then the sweltering warm weather we have back home. It was even raining heavily when I left the office. Hence, I'm real glad that we do not need to walk.

Anyway, here are some pictures from before.

The day before I left, My grams birthday.





China! Just some shot taken momentarily after we alight and on a 2hr journey to our destination.



Ah HA! car without car plate no.



Grey foggy afternoon.

Cold weather, wear more.

The rice cracker I love most. Stuffs here are affordable. I'm so gonna get more of this rice cracker.

Alrighty, that's all folks will post again soon.

p/ SER!! CAMMY! BED!! SIS! Mom and Dad... I miss you~~~

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
8:57 PM

Comments: Post a Comment