Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chomp MooOoOoo~ Chomp.

Photo-log

Alright people, I've got so many pictures to upload and I have no idea where to start. Although I still miss home very occasionally, I really like it here apart from their culture. Spitting is a Oh-so-normal sight. It's a anytime, anyhow and anywhere. Man and ladies all the same.

I am doing real fine.Meals are prepared by 2 cook and room/clothes are clean and wash by 2 younger ladies. The weather is still cold but great. The only difference is it's a Saturday, my off day and I'm up at 8am automatically. Tell me to do that back home, you'll only hear me mumbling "scoot off".

Anyway, at this point in time, if given the chance to work here, I would not mind. But somehow, it's still too early to say. Who knows by the end of 3 months I'll be sick of it and will be terribly home sicked.

Moving on to the pictures. Properly in sequence (I hope)

***

Time: 3.10pm

Crap, I din realize I have that many pictures and now my hands are too numb to do anything. It's freaking freezing and I'm wearing 4 layers of long sleeves (long sleeve shirt, cardigan, wind breaker and a jacket not forgetting scuff), I'm still shaking!

After picking and choosing, I've got 61 photos!

Wee~

Ok photoshop officially hates me and It's driving me insane! I heading out and will be back. with pictures or not? We'll see I'll try to put it up asap.

***

Alright, the photo is finally done. Sadly, I'm still stuck home cause it's raining!! damn! Some one buy me my YSL concealer.

Part of my job scope. Sorting out embroidery thread. It's a nightmare! Been at it for 10 days and it's not even done. Imagine the volume of it.

Sight seeing! I have no idea what's the name of this place but it's next to Suzhou museum. A garden or something. This is the very 1st time I'm seeing sakura. It's a beauty.

Intermediaries breaks at several restaurant and cafe. The resturant isn't very must the high class waiter serving restaurant. Being there make me feel like we're in huang zhu ge ge drama. Haha. Yes! I also manage to try their bing tang hu lu. Not nice 1 leh.

A gathering cause the boss is here. The man who owns it all. Japanese restaurant. Too bad I have a small appetite.

Parade! Very Chingay like and this is the ugliest Merlion I have ever seen. Anyway, fireworks here is a common sight. You get that every Friday and Saturday plus weekdays if there's VIP.



Thou shall not mock me for I've cross the bridge of knowledge making me a very knowledgeable person =)







Arighty, That's all folks! I can't believe I've been blogging for the whole day! Will be back soon and take care for the weather is insane.

Labels:

The Whining Fat Cow
9:17 AM

Comments: Post a Comment